Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mama Needs a New Pair of Pants!

Dear Future Employer:
I am writing to inform you of what is in store after you hire me. I will most likely never be seen without some residual cat, dog, horse or rabbit hair somewhere on my person. It's not that I don't care or try it just sneaks up on me! Sometimes from within a sleeve, and other times because I can rarely resist petting a puppy. We may have met today at the career fair. In which case I'm sorry, I think I missed the memo on the skirt/suit/high heel uniform that my co-students were waltzing around in. However, lets take this as a learning experience. If you hire me, I promise to use my first paycheck to purchase some amazing duds. Also, even though I may not be the most stylish of your employees, I can guarantee you that I will work hard and be a breath of fresh air.
Sincerely
Your Future Employee of the Year.

1 comment:

  1. ha! this is SO me, i always have some pet hair on me ;) hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in! If you have any wisdom on how to (or not to) grow-up, leave it here!