- Things that have gone down since February:
- I ran a 5k!
- SOMEBODY hired me!
- I moved! (not far, just back to my old hood)
- I got hooked on True Blood
- Started planning programming for the Hunger Summit in NYC this year for FeelGood
- Online dating!
- Independence day in DC
- Pirates and Wenches weekend in Rock Hall
- Bernardo Family Reunion in Toronto
- Weird Al, Ke$ha, Halestorm concert
- Met super spectacular author Jen Lancaster
- Said goodbye to my bff who had the audacity to move to Austin, Texas for grad school
- Things that will happen in the near future:
- Graduation from Pittsburgh School of Massage Therapy
- Tea Trade, courtesy of Melita
- Reading more books
- Business & career planning, building, dreaming
- The Hunger Summit! Featuring keynote speaker Obura Tongoi
- FeelGood4Life information dinner
- Get on a consistent budget!
- Things happening in the immediate future:
- Read a chapter
- Take a nap
- Make dinner out of the two coolers in my kitchen (my fridge is no more, ceased to be, bereft of life it rests in peace!)
- Take an evening autumnal stroll through Shadyside with my friend N, drinking tea and picking out our future houses.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Time to play
ketchup catch up!